Robot arm

Today was a fairly slow day. I got to work more on my robot arm and even got an idea for a redesign. The arm I was going to try »

Programming

Something very peculier was going on. The software used to program the robots was glitching. We couldn't pinpoint the problem, so we tried a variety of things. We updated the »

Traction

During the compettion, I found out something very interesting. Rubber bands significantly increase traction. Though very simple in concept, it turned out to be integral in parctice. With the wheels »

Modification

I ended up doing a modification to my chassis. The design was fine before, but the spear/horn really helped with controling the blocks. »

Chassis

Worked on my robot's chassis on November 1st. I feel like I'm getting close to the end of the design of my robot. I have decided to go with a »